SKIN RESURFACING WITH
Are you looking for a gentle yet effective anti-aging device, with little-to-no downtime?
If so, AgeJET advanced plasma skin therapy is the device that your practice needs. This quick and easy treatment delivers a more youthful and refreshed look in only 10 minutes.
Have your patients been requesting a safe, effective treatment for their sagging upper and lower eyelids? With the renowned AgeJET Eye treatment, you can deliver industry leading results, with no need for ocular shields.
- Highest ROI on the market
- Non-invasive, with minimal patient discomfort and downtime
- Treats upper and lower eyelids without the need for ocular shields
- Amazing results that get even better with time
HOW AGEJET™ WORKS
MINIMAL PATIENT DISCOMFORT AND DOWNTIME
- AgeJET’s unique integrated cooling maximizes comfort for the patient
- Flexible setting controls give patients the results they want with the downtime that fits their lifestyle
- Patients able to return to normal daily routines shortly after treatment
- Does not require the use of an anesthetic for low energy treatments
WHAT MAKES AGEJET™ UNIQUE
Now you can safely deliver the widest range of skin rejuvenation benefits with a single nitrogen plasma treatment.
HOW LONG IS AN AVERAGE TREATMENT
An average full face treatment is approximately 25 minutes. Treatments times may vary if you're targeting specific areas of the face or body
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR TREATMENT?
2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure or tanning for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- Use a Sun Protection Factor(SPF) 30+ zinc oxide or titanium dioxide-based sunblock.
- This should be applied thoroughly to all areas intended for treatment
- Additional sun protective measures sunch as a wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and su protective clothing will help to protect your skin before and following your treatment
1 week prior to the treatment
- Exfoliates (scrubs, washes and other treatments that remove the outermost part of the skin) shoud not be used in the week prior to treatment
- If you just started using topical treat tretinoins, sunch as cosmetics containing Retin A, in the last month, you will be advised to discontinue use.
Your treatment skin may feel warm like a sunburn for several hours. Prior to leaving the physician's office, a layer of petroleum jelly such as Vaseline will be applied to your treated skin. Treated skin will be fagile. Treat it gently. Your skin will be pink to red, it is important not to pick at your skin during the process. Keep it moist with petroleum jelly.
AFTER TREATMENT WHAT SHOULD I DO
What will my skin look like?
- None of your skin will be removed during the treatment, but depending on the type of treatment your have recieved, the outer layer of treated skin may eventually peel or flake. Your physician will tell you when you should expect to see this happen.
WHAT DOWNTIME SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THE TREATMENT
There is no significant downtime with AgeJET™. Light erythema, or redness, is expected after the treatment and should subside within 3 days. Some patients have reported flaking of the skin or dryness, however, this is dependent upon the intensity of the treatment.